“Your job as a tour leader is a varied and interesting role. You’ll help organise groups of tourists and school groups who travel to Greece as part of our summer package holidays. ”
BeyondBeach are looking for a tour leader who wants a varied and interesting role. You’ll help organise groups of tourists and school groups who travel to Greece as part of our summer package holidays. Packages from the UK to our destinations and resorts in Greece. You will be responsible for providing a high level of customer service to the groups, ensuring that all clients are comfortable and happy throughout the duration of their trip.
You are responsible for supporting, leading and/or managing the group on their active holiday. Tour Leaders are responsible for planning and organising arrival details, dealing with our suppliers, providing briefings, promoting excursions, offering daily activities, booking activities and creating holiday itineraries. You will always ensure the safety of the group and provide a high level of customer service at all times. You will do this by providing guidance and support throughout the duration of their holiday with us.
Supervising the activities of our clients may also involve ensuring that participants are following safety protocols. Ensuring good advice and guidance is provided for activities. This may include providing assistance on the proper use of equipment provided, appropriate safety gear, and monitoring the activity to ensure that it is conducted in a safe and responsible manner.
You will also be responsible for helping to manage any issues that arise during the holiday, such as first aid, medical emergencies, weather-related issues, or other unexpected events.
Your job as a tour leader is varied and deals with many factors to support the successful holiday package for groups of tourists (and school groups). Your specialist skills will be drawn upon and you will expected to help all departments as and when needed. The core purpose of you role is to ensure that all clients are comfortable and happy throughout the duration of their stay in Greece.
Does this sound like you?
Further Job Details
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Attend daily staff meetings
- Understanding the Operating Procedures and ensuring they are adhered to at all times
- Provide professional customer service and support at all times
- Routine administration tasks
- Actively promote sessions, activities, excursions and generate bookings
- Ongoing training to improve job related skills
- Support all departments
- Dealing with first aid needs
- Socialising with guests
- Organising daytime and evening social events, such as BBQ’s and volleyball
- Experience working in a holiday or leisure environment
- First Aid Certificate
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer literate
- Cash handling experience
- Clean DBS check
- Clean and tidy appearance
- Enthusiastic work ethic and positive outlook
- Over 18 years of age
The team is everything.
Whilst enjoying your work and the lifestyle that comes from living in Greece, you must always be respectful of those around you. This includes your teammates, our guests, our hotel staff, your landlord, your local neighbours and the local community as a whole. We are very fortunate to live and work in such a beautiful part of the world. We are very lucky to be welcomed into the local community. As such we only employ staff that we feel are mature enough to embrace the season lifestyle without causing upset or offence to our local friends and neighbours. If you are a mature, hard working, enthusiastic and fun instructor, with a passion for watersports then we’d love to hear from you.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary: Feel free to email us to discuss salaries in line with your experience.
- Flights: To and From Greece.
- Accommodation: Accommodation provided or an accommodation allowance offered.
- House Utility Bills: Accommodation bills are paid by the Company.
- Insurance: Whilst working you are covered under our Public Liability and Professional Indemnity policies.
- Uniform: Company tops are provided.
- Time Off: This is a 6 day week role.
- Holiday Allowance: In addition to 1 day off each week, you will receive a set number of holiday days, depending on the length of your contract. .
- Hotel Facilities: All staff have free access to our beach club facilities such as the swimming pools.
- Staff Lunch: Lunch is provided at the beach clubs for all staff on their working days.
- Staff Discount: All staff receive a discount on food and drink at our Beach Clubs.
- Friends and Family Discount. Friends & Family discounts are available on holidays, for use outside of peak season.
- Training: All staff receive a comprehensive induction on arrival to ensure you are confident and happy in your job role. All staff are eligible for £100 training bursary and are eligible to apply for funding for other courses